Clàudia, Berta & Gabriel
2. Thereupon we incorporate the chopped onion (no matter large pieces), the whole head of garlic, unpeeled, cinnamon stick, bay leaf. Finally, the glass of white wine. Cover and let simmer one hour / hour and a half
3. Add cinnamon, bay leaf and garlic clove. We carry the meat to a bowl and reserve the cooking juice.
4. Add the piece of meat and foie and let it begin to grind all. Let it cook adding broth until a syrupy mass, which will fill our cannelloni.
5. While meat rests, moisturize the plates of cannelloni according to package instructions and proceed to make a bechamel: first the butter, then flour and, gradually, the milk until desired creaminess. We in point add salt and nutmeg.
6. Proceed with the cannelloni: anoint a source with butter, we take a plate, a tablespoon of dough and roll inside
7. Oncethis is ready, we pour over the butter as a coat. We put cheese on top, butter on the gratin and cheese. Roughly 20 ' fire up and down about 180ºC
Isabel, Judith, Paula & Ainhoa
Mario, Marc, David & Álvaro J.